Record enrolment at BVC

October 11, 2012

This fall Bow Valley College welcomed more than 5,633 new and returning learners, the largest fall semester enrolment in the Calgary-based institution's history. Fall term applications are up by 5% overall, with career program applications having increased by 9%. Career program enrolments in the School of Business and School of Health, Justice, and Human Services have increased by 14%. To meet some of the rising demand, BVC has opened up additional intakes in its Health Care Aide program in both Calgary and Strathmore. BVC News Release