StFX invites students to "capture the X-factor"

September 16, 2010

Later this month, St. Francis Xavier University will launch its "Capture the X-Factor" campaign, a video submission which challenges students "to describe not only the tangible elements (of academic life), but also the exhilarating atmosphere that saturates campus life." Students will vote for their favourite entry online. The votes count for 60% of the winning submissions, while the remaining 40% will come from a panel comprising StFX's director of students, an alumnus, a student union member, and a member of the recruitment team. The campaign will run until the end of October. StFX News Release